M-F 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
P: (205) 489-8765
F: (205) 489-3090
P. O. Box 10
11 Blake Drive, Room 1
Double Springs, AL 35553
Inmate Visitation Rules
- Visiting hours are from 1:30 PM until 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday, when the courthouse is open.
- Visiting hours for work release inmates and trustees is Sunday 2:00 PM until 6:00 PM.
- Inmates are only allowed visits from their spouse, parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters and children (16 years of age and older).
- Inmates are only allowed one (1) ten minute visit per week. This does not apply to work release or trustees.
- Maximum of three (3) visitors, per visit.
- Persons who are on probation, have been convicted of a felony, or booked into the Winston County Jail during the previous twelve (12) months will not be allowed to visit.
- Each visitor is required to present a current state issued photo identification.
- All visitors are subject to search.
- Persons wearing shorts, sleeveless blouses/shirts (i.e. tank tops), dresses/skirts more than three (3) inches above the knees, clothing with offensive language, logos, pictures, etc. will not be allowed to visit.
- Visitation may be cancelled without notice. It is recommended that you call 205-489-5205, prior to your visit.